- Payment Transaction
- All payments processed are in South African Rands (ZAR) unless specify otherwise.
- Lusidon Trading (Pty) LTD t/a Fourpoint Deals requires you to register an account on our website, if you agree, before any services can be provided.
- We will collect and securely store information such as your full name, address, email and contact phone number for the sole purpose of providing services stated on our website, account verification and anti-fraud measures.
- This information in stored securely on our servers with staff access policies in place that govern the use of your personal information.
- We will not sell or provide your contact details to any third party.
- At point of sale, we will require you to enter in your credit card number, cvc number, expiry date and your full name on your credit card. This information will be transmitted via encrypted SSL (secure socket layer) session between your computer and our our billing merchant, using current industry standards. Lusidon Trading (Pty) LTD t/a Fourpoint Deals doesn’t not store your credit card information on file, this information is held securely at Mygate our billing merchant. Mygate complies with PCI-DSS security standard for the retention of credit card and billing information.
- At time your initial transaction you will need to nominate a billing method either credit card or instant EFT. This information will then be transmitted via an encrypted SSL connection to Mygate. Mygate will then store your nominated billing method using PCI-DSS security standards and issues a customer token number which identifies your account.
- If your transaction is for a once off purchase such as point transaction, we will use your nominated billing method and charge your account.
Please visit the contact us webpage for contact details.